Jesperhus Water Complex
The Jesperhus watercomplex offers a indoor tropical climate, extra heated pools for children, spa and funny slides.
The indoor watercomplex fun for everybody.
- Big pool 25 meters long, 27,5 degrees warm water.
- Hot water pool for both adults and children, 33 degrees varm water.
- Paddling pool for the youngest children.
- Slide "The Blue Wave".
- Slide "The Black Hole" 40 meters long.
- Slide "Free Drop" 1½ meters free drop.
- Diving board 1 meter.
- Spa, approx. 39 degrees hot water
The outdoor pools are open from the 8th of May to the 4th of September.
- Big water slides
- "Bubble area"
- 10 meter long submarine with a lot of funny effects.
- Big Octopus with water slides
- Sun bath areas with sunbeds, chairs and tables.
- Beach volley.
- Sandbox for the young children
- In the peak season the small shop is open, where you can buy beer, soda, candy and ice cream.
- The water in the outdoor pools is heated to at least 20 degrees.
|01/01/2012 - 15/04/2012||Thursday||06:00 - 07:30|
|01/01/2012 - 15/04/2012||Saturday, Sunday||13:00 - 17:00|
|01/01/2012 - 15/04/2012||Friday||14:00 - 20:00|
Last updated byMorsø Turistbureau - Destination Mors email@example.com
7900 Nykøbing M
- baby pool
- children's swimming pool
- paddling pool
- Spa pool
- 25 meter pool
- diving area
- Nykøbing Mors
CoordinatesLongtitude : 8.814988
Latitude : 56.764577