Åby Church is a church with one long nave, with a three-sided chancel at the east end and a west-end tower. The church was built between 1872-1873 as a replacement for a previous Romanesque church.
The church is very unusual in featuring the use of red and yellow brickwork to produce the striped effect in the walls. Granite blocks from the previous structure have also been reused in the walls.
The church is opened after agreement with the church office
Last updated byVisitAarhus email@example.com
City / Area
Types of church
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.156371
Latitude : 56.15734