The church was built in the Romanesque period between 1050 and 1200.
The slim tower is added around 1500. The church is rebuilt and restored several times – last time as late as 1998-2002. The choir among others is new-arranged. Of the older parts of the church can be mentioned the pulpit from around 1600.
The church is closed but can be visited by contacting the gravedigger.
Last updated byRebild Turistbureau email@example.com
City / Area
- other times open by arrangement
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.5581690000
Latitude : 56.764036