Kunsthal Aarhus venue
The Kunsthal Aarhus
Kunsthal Aarhus is - with light and spacious exhibition halls - one of Denmark’s largest and most beautiful exhibition venues for contemporary art.
Many and varied exhibitions
The exhibition programme consists of solo exhibitions, thematic exhibitions, special exhibition formats for children and young people, and dialogue-exhibitions between Danish and international artists.
Covering paintings, sculptures, photography, installation art, performance art, film, and video, the entire spectrum of contemporary art is represented.
Museum shop and kiosk available in the art galleri.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum banquet seating (300)
- Number of meeting rooms
- Exhibition area (sq m) (1000)
- Maximum classroom seating (100)
- U-shape table
- Maximum number of conference participants
- Number of persons in largest conference room
- AV equipment
- Number of rooms for group activities (1)
- Between 101 and 150 persons
- Between151 and 300 persons
- Between 50 and 100 persons
- Between 1 and 49 persons
- Maximum reception
- Maximum theatre seating
- City centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.202024
Latitude : 56.155035