NRGi Park & Arena provides the perfect setting for holding conferences, meetings, and fairs. A conference and event centre only a 15-minute walk from the city centre – with conference rooms and halls with capacities ranging from 2 to 4,700 people.
As the largest event venue in Aarhus, NRGi Park & Arena can accommodate up to 5000 people within its facilities.
NRGi Park & Arena offers:
· Meeting/conference facilities for 2-250 people
· Congress center and sport halls for up to 5000 people
· Beautiful and central location in the forest of Marselisborg
· Experienced staff with solid know-how of events of all sizes
· 640 free parking spaces
· Our own in-house kitchen
· 5 minutes away from the motorway
· Easy and accessible public transportation
NRGi Park & Arena are located in the beautiful surroundings of Marselisborg forest. At NRGi Park & Arena you have the possibility to combine your meetings with other experiences. Go for a ride on the crazy roller-coasters of Tivoli Friheden, the local amusement park. Have a walk-and-talk-meeting around the ponds, clear your mind while you walk along the beach, or take a break during the day by taking part in a penalty shootout with your colleagues on the NRGi Park football pitch.
Together with NRGi Park & Arena you can create a day at NRGi Park & Arena that meets all of your requirements.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
- sports gym
City / Area
- between 501 and 1000 persons
- between 1 and 49 persons
- between 101 and 150 persons
- between 151 and 300 persons (Meeting/conference facilities for 2-250 people)
- between 301 and 500 persons
- between 50 and 100 pers
- Conference personnel (Experienced staff with solid know-how of events of all sizes)
- maximum reception seating (500)
- more than 1000 persons (Congress center and sport halls for up to 5000 people)
- the rest can be ordered
- wireless Internet
- American Express
- Diners Club
- parking for motor coaches
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.196614
Latitude : 56.132731