Scandinavian Congress Center is the largest hotel and conference centre in Denmark and situated in the heart of Aarhus - with the Concert Hall as its "next-door" neighbour. The centre is characterised by an international ambience and highly professional service.
You can successfully stage meetings with just a few participants, or conduct conferences with up to 1850 delegates in the beautiful conference hall. All together the centre can seat 2400 delegates. The centre has the flexibility both to make guests feel comfortable and to make large as well as smaller conferences run smoothly and professionally. This also makes it ideal as a venue for a wide variety of cultural events and fairs.
The next-door hotel Radisson BLU Scandinavia Hotel Aarhus has 234 rooms, all equipped with modern facilities such as cable TV, minibar, desk, trouser press, air conditioning, telephone and extra phone point for PCs. Superior and Business Class rooms have additional features.
Last updated byVisitAarhus firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
- between 501 and 1000 persons.
- between 1 and 49 persons.
- between 101 and 150 persons.
- between 151 and 300 persons.
- between 301 and 500 persons.
- between 50 and 100 persons.
- exhibition area (sq m)
- largest meeting room
- maximum banquet seating (1600)
- maximum classroom seating (1250)
- maximum number of conference participants
- maximum reception
- maximum theatre seating (2400)
- meeting/exhibition room. (2750)
- number of meeting rooms
- number of persons in largest conference room
- number of rooms for group activities (10)
- u- shape table
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.196192
Latitude : 56.152809