Christianskirken

Foto: VisitAarhus
Attractions
Churches
This modern church with its characteristic sixsided tower (32m) has a long history. It started out as a little chapel on Randersvej in Aarhus in 1895, and was enlarged and consercrated in 1913, dedicated to King Christian X.
Adres

Frederikshaldsgade 15

8200 Aarhus N

A modern church 

The present church was consecrated in 1958. Building started in the first years of the Second World War but had to be abandoned due to lack of materials.


Adres

Frederikshaldsgade 15

8200 Aarhus N

Facilities

Town church

Gerelateerde producten

Bijgewerkt door: