The old courthouse and detention

Foto: VisitOdder
Attractions
Buildings and townscapes
Adres

Rådhusgade 1

8300 Odder

Contact

Erected in 1857 in late classical style by architect Ferdinand Thielemann, who also designed the new main building af the manor Vilhelmsborg, Ribe Cathedral School and City Hall in Aarhus (presently The Womens Museum).

The courthouse was expanded in 1918 and later also served as police station. 

In 2012/13 the building was renovated and now houses a café and offices.

 

Adres

Rådhusgade 1

8300 Odder

Facilities

Of architectural interest

Gerelateerde producten

Bijgewerkt door:
Kystlandet: VisitOdder