Harlev Church

Church was built between 1175-1275 and is the largest and the best preserved of the younger chalk's churches in the municipality.

It was built with apse, chancel and nave and a little unusual tower of the same width as the ship. Later, the tower's upper demolished, so the tower room had the same height as the ship.


Open by appointment