The church is beautifully situated by the fjord. The original church is built between late Roman and Gothic times.
In the church can be seen 2 incense cans of ore. The pulpit is made in beautiful picture-cutting work from approx. 1610 and is probably cut by Ejler Abelsen's workshop. The back panel is cut by Abel Schrøder.
Visits outside the opening hours can be arranged by contacting the engraver
The church is open during the summer period during the work of the engraver (Sunrise until 4 pm)