Ladby church ruin is a ruin of giant stone squares and single chalk stone, situated on a hill, northwest of Herlufsholm, covered with trees.
Ladby Church was a bastion church built around the 12th century. The church is mentioned for the first time in 1292 in a will. In the middle of the 17th century the church was abandoned as a parish church, but the cemetery itself was still used in the 1800s.
The ruin still provides a framework for ecclesiastical actions, and outdoor worship is held at the ruin a few times a year