Lunde Church

The present church in Lunde was built in 1852 replacing a church from abt. 1200. A number of ashlars from the old church were used for the foundation of the new. The local farmers helped with the building of the church by carting gravel and stones to the site. 1937 saw a complete restoration of the church interior.