Built in 1877 by architect J. B. Loeffler. Red brick in neo-Romanesque style with ornamental pilaster strips an round arch friezes. Slate roof. Tower in pyramid shape. Romanesque baptismal font, probably from the old church. In the organ loft a painting 'The Crucifixion' by J. Hansen-Aarslev from 1878. In the chancel a gilded bronze relief by Erik Heide from 1996, with Christ crucified surrounded by twelve doves. North of the church a cobblestone floor marks the foundation of the old church.