Nørre Gørding Church consists of a leaded roofed choir and nave, built in granite ashlar on a chamfered edge plinth.
Later was added a porch facing south.
Bell tower from the middle of the 18th century.
A Romanesque font of granite.
The pulpit, a renaissance-work, has the year 1609 painted on it.
Altarpart from the year 1972, made by the sculptor Erik Heide.
The organ is from 1957 (Frobenius).
The church was restored from 1967-68.
Opening hours stated at the church.