Previously called "The Church Along The Beach", when the inlet stretched out to the church.
It is constructed with red monk bricks.
Part of chalk paintings from 1300-1480 is still available.
Beside the chancel, closer to the dike, there has been a spring. Around 1636, the churchyard was a market. The tombstones are reinforced with iron bars to protect them against the animals.
Sædinge Church was first constructed around 1250.