Lovely shelter located completely undisturbed and scenic on private land in the middle of beautiful North Sealand. Here is peace for relaxation close to nature - a little away from everyday life—possibility to order simple meals and use wilderness baths.
Are you going hiking? On a trip with friends? The family? Or something completely different?
The shelter is close to Arresø, Denmarks´largest lake and in connection with "Tisvildevejen", "Oldtidsvejen", Tisvilde Hegn, Valby Hegn, Gribskov etc. Whether you are active or "just" want to relax with food, fun and accommodation in the open air, you are welcome at the shelter site, which you only share with yourself. Here you can sleep well wrapped between trees and local sheep grazing in the immediate vicinity.
In connection with accommodation, it is possible to:
- Order breakfast.
- Order dinner to be heated on a fire.
- Order a maximum of 3 hours of use of a wilderness bath.
- Use free access to the camping toilet and water supply in connection with the shelter.
- Free access to a limited quantity of firewood
- Use cooking utensils and various kitchen utensils.
- Park up to 4 cars on the plot.