Medieval long house, originally a flat log house, but in the 16th century covered with 4 vaults. The altarpiece panel dates from 1661 with wood carvings.
The baptismal font is an old sacrificial stone with sun signs.
In the back of the church there is a beautiful old cross.
In the church, 3 ship models hang and witness to Bogø's time as a shipping island. They are all from the 19th century.