In Ringsted city as well as in the municipality's many beautiful rural areas, you will find many farm shops with a wide selection of goods.
In Bringstrup you will find e.g. Det Lille Bryggeri, which brews beer that is so good that the brewery was named Brewery of the Year in 2020 by Danish Beer Enthusiasts.
Not far from there is Brink Nordic, which specializes in designing and producing high-quality glass ornaments. Perhaps you have seen Brink Nordic's beautiful Christmas decorations in Tivoli.
Ringsted Municipality also offers farm shops with handmade ceramics, lambswool knitwear, organic eggs and meat, wine imports and much more.
- Adamshøj Gods - organic eggs, honey, applesauce and applecider
- Besøgsgården Lillebjerggård
- Brink Nordic - glass ornaments, mouthblown and handdecorated in Europe
- Ciao Vino - wine importer
- Copenhagen Goat Milk - goat farm, goatmilk, goatcheese
- Dagmar Brewery
- Det Lille Bryggeri og Den Lille Gårdbutik - beer brewer
- Farendløse Mosteri - apple monastery
- Fransk Vintage by Le Crapaud
- Grow Up Farm - urban agriculture that grows microgreens
- Gaardstoften - organic pork and lamb
- Hundens gårdbutik - barf products for dogs
- K.G. Kød - butcher
- Laudécor - ceramics, paintings etc.
- Stenmarksgårdens - products in wool and mohair
- Vin-Stysiek - direct wineimport